Skin Rejuvenation in Melbourne
Melbournea��s leading salon for IPL photo rejuvenation
From our 30 convenient locations across Melbourne,A�Blossomed IPLA�delivers a fantastic photo rejuvenation service. Our qualified staff can help you feel and look your best, using modern techniques proven to be the most effective.
Contact us today to book in for quality IPL skin and photo rejuvenation in Melbourne, or to discover our competitive prices, call 1300 845 859. We also offer services in wrinkle treatment andA�skin resurfacing.
What is IPL skin rejuvenation?
We all want clear skin, but nature has a way of sabotaging us with frustrating imperfections, especially as we age. Fortunately, skin rejuvenation has advanced beyond the painful procedures of the past. The Palomar Rejuvelux process used by Blossomed IPL offers comfortable and effective photofacials for the treatment of sun damage and visible facial veins.
How does Palomar Pulsed Light work?
During the photo rejuvenation process, the Palomar Rejuvelux handpieces emit pulses of light into the skin. The light is absorbed by the pigment in sunspots and the blood in visible vessels, and converted to heat. The heat dissolves the cells that create the pigment and shrinks the vessels.
Treat multiple conditions
When you have your skin or facial rejuvenation using the Rejuvelux Process, pulses of concentrated light are used to clear:
- Sun Damage: Wide areas of pigmentation on the face, chest and arms
- Sunspots: Individual pigmented lesions, also known as age spots.
- Rosacea: General inflammation of the cheeks and face.
- Facial Spider Veins: Individual vessels, which can be red, blue or purple in colour.
- Improves skin tone and texture and stimulates collagen and elastin production.
What should I expect after treatment?
Immediately after photo rejuvenation treatment, you can expect a mild sunburn-like sensation, possibly accompanied by some minor swelling. This usually lasts 2-24 hours, and can be soothed with cold gel or ice packs.
- Sunspots / Sun Damage: The sunspots will darken after treatment and be naturally shed from the skin within 1-2 weeks.
- Rosacea: Skin tone will be more normal, with less pronounced redness within a week after treatment.
- Facial Spider Veins: Vessels may disappear after treatment or they may appear darker and then fully or partially fade within 10-14 days.
Typically, several sessions will be necessary to achieve complete clearance of sunspots, rosacea and vessels.
Before and after results of IPL photo rejuvenation